Weekly spam thread 1-13-09 PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

There are some new rules, so please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Floyd Rose DSOT-2 (Original Floyd Rose not a speedloader) - $250 + shipping

with Gig bag

1. low action, plays good, no choked out notes anywhere on the fretboard

2. Excellent shape, no dings on the body.

3. Neck is pretty good size, not ibanez wizard thin, decent c-shaped chunk, 12-inch radius.

4. Use your normal strings since it is not a speedloader.

5. More pics: http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n297/tkachuk07/Floyd%20Rose%20DSOT/

CloseFront.jpg

FloydRose.jpg

FloydRoseOTSpecs.jpg

• Members

Pedals!

EHX Nano Clone: Like new in box. SOLD.

EHX Small Stone: Older Russian version. Comes with power adapter. Asking $50 shipped in CONUS.

smallstone3.jpg

Guitars!

Squier '51: An awesome, now discontinued, guitar. Great shape, no dings, nicks, scratches, etc. This comes with a Anderson humbucker for $175, but I can return it to stock for $150 (price includes shipping in CONUS).

51-0.jpg

Amps!

Epiphone Valve Junior: Excellent cosmetic and working condition. These are great little 5W tube amps. Don't worry, they can still hang with a drummer. Asking $100.

epivalvejunior.jpg

Cabs! - prices do not include shipping...would prefer not to ship but...

Marshall 1960AX cab: Amazing and beautiful cab. 100w, 16 ohm, mono cab, loaded with lovely Celestion Greenbacks. Asking $600.

marshallfront.jpg

Mesa Boogie Mark Series 4x12 cab: Great sounding cab. It is a half-back cab loaded with Celestion MC-90 speakers. 8 ohm, 360w cab. Asking $450.

mesafront.jpg

Peavey 412MS cab: This cab has seen the road, has been used/abused and it still sounds great! 8 ohm cab. Asking $225.

peaveyfront.jpg

More pics, etc, can be found in my sig.

Trades I'm looking for:

* Orange, Mesa, or Mills Acoustic 2x12 cab

* Pedal power supplies, Voodoo Pedal Power Plus, DC Brick, etc

I'd also like to trade my Fulltone OCD v.4 for your Fulltone OCD v.3!

• Members

BOSS GT-3 Multi-Effects with power supply - $120 or best offer.

IMG_4163.jpg

Ibanez S470 with Ibanez UV deluxe case - $275 or best offer. Locking trem & nut, HSH pup configuration.

IMG_4147.JPG

Tech 21 Power Engine 60 - $190 or best offer. Works great for amp modelers & multi-effects since it won't color your tone like a guitar amp.

IMG_4158.jpg

I've got a mostly original 1967 Fender Mustang. I like it but I don't play enough. Not sure I want to let it go, but if you want it, PM me a fair price and we'll talk.

IMG_6142.JPG

Stock Vox V847 Wah. Make an offer. Would be interested in a trade for a DOD FX17.

I've also got one of those Furman power conditioner/power strip/light rack units. The ground pin has broken off of the wall plug, but it should be easy to fix if you know how to solder. Make an offer.

Kind of random but I have a few pairs of Vater Chad Smith drum sticks laying around. They're not in any packaging because they came in a stick bag which I no longer have. So they may have a couple small dings from storage. A couple bucks (per pair) and you can have them.

Two-button footswitch. You can see it in the GT-3 picture. I most recently used it for the GT-3. Before that I used it as an amp channel & reverb switcher. $20 or best offer.

Shipping not included but negotiable (I can split it or whatever). I take Paypal or M.O.s and usually ship USPS unless it's something large like a guitar or amp. Sales preferred but I'm somewhat open to trades.

• Members

- 1998 Budda Verbmaster 1x12 Class A Combo Amp. Slight discoloration in the front grille cloth, but no affect on its awesome tone. EL84s were recently replaced, as were all the preamp tubes. Great reverb (sand/surf). Really rare amp, just doesn't do what I need it to. $1000 shipped/paypalled to CONUS.

l_a5ea0d6e7af22456c1c11b2854e30a23.jpg

- Radial Tonebone Switchbone A/B/Y amp switcher + boost switch. Almost mint. I don't run a 2 amp setup anymore. (all the info on Radial's site) http://www.tonebone.com/tb-switchbone.htm

$230 shipped/paypalled to ConUS.

l_a55ac07262134a34b267a5ec52c79faf.jpg

- EHX Holy Grail Reverb. You know what this is. Modified to be able to take a "normal" 9VDC power supply. Will include a Mutec one. Sold

Overhead-shot of pedal board:

l_45403ed4754e4066b9daff87a223b731.jpg

• Members

WTB/WTT: Empress Superdelay!

FS/FT (trades toward the Empress only, plz):

Boss RV-3 $110

Catalinbread Ottava Magus $100

Carl Martin Compressor/Limiter $150

Guyatone VT3 Trem $50

Bulk pack of 60, 54, and 14 gauge strings, make me an offer!

Nanoloop 1.1 and Gameboy, make me an offer!

Harmonic Capo $30

collaged Squier Strat $150

Steinberger doubleneck bass/guitar $800 OBO

Pics available and hopefully will be posted here soon...

• Members

prices include shipping/paypal CONUS, pm me otherwise.

jan09.jpg

Subdecay Money Shot - $125. Rare discontinued auto wah/envelope filter. Velcro on the back, have box & instruction sheet. #3 if you're into the low number thing. Does have some scratches & wear from use.

Subdecay Stupid Box - $90. has velcro

Devi Ever Disaster Fuzz - $75. Have box. Some gunk on the back from cheap velcro

Octave Drone - $70. has velcro and a couple scratches. Sounds very close to the DBA Octave Clang

Wolly Mammoth clone - SOLD

I'm open to trades but the GAS list is pretty empty right now. Looking for these but not much else -

Tech 21 Boost RVB

Audible Disease JF2

J Everman Lo Fi

• Members

ONLY SELLING/TRADING IN THE LOWER 48/ONLY ACCEPT USPS MONEY ORDER'S FOR PAYMENT.................

TRADE PENDING W/Ste man

I've got a Guyatone SV-2 Slow Volume W/box(Boss slow gear clone) in EXC shape up FS/FT. It has one knob that has the very end(part with the white line) chipped off but the rest of the knob and pot are fine(I got the pedal this way). Other than that it only has a few hard to see tiny nick's. I'd take $45 Shipped for it OR.............

I'd be willing to trade for something Boss(or boss-sized or smaller), looking for distortion/fuzz/od, or a delay pedal? Please no sd-1's/ds-1's/or mt-2's. If you've got something that fit's send me a PM and we'll talk:thu:

Pic: IMAGE002.jpg

Ben---------Altgtr33

• Members

spam!

DL4 will sell with L6 expression pedal and/or the peep: make me offers. its not brand new, but it's never fail'd me.

DSCN1560.jpg

Super Minty TREX Moller: $245 obo

DSCN2147.jpg

Barber Direct Drive: haven't decided to dump this yet... make an offer.

DSCN2181.jpg

1982 Boss DM2: also haven't decided to give this up... but if you've always wanted one, make me an offer!

Photo2-1.jpg

Zvex Vexter BOR: SOLD!!!

DSCN1866.jpg

xotic BB preamp: it'll have the be an awesome offer to make me trade this one!

Photo13-1.jpg

1988 MXR phase 90: $60

DSCN1412.jpg

i'm looking for fuzz, a SHO (or superduper), filter stuff, vibe... front of the chain stuff... nothing over the top...

list of ideas:

try me on any fuzzes... i'm open

zvex FF

SHO

Super-Duper

zvex wah (any kind... try me)

prometheus

diamond vibe (please!)

or something else?

• Members

Frequency Analyzer (big boy box)

MXR Micro Amp

NYC Big Muff

Fender Blender

MXR 10-Band EQ

DOD Supra Distortion (w/"Boost")

n25500265_36103521_3748.jpg

shoot me with what you got to offer and I'll take it into consideration.

I'll edit a better want list in a minute.

• Members

The following pedals are up for trade or sell. I prefer to trade, but cash is cool. Make an offer. All pedals work perfectly. Most have velcro. Looking for a flanger, modulation or cool OD type pedals. In particular, I am looking for a CMATMODS Signa Drive or any CMATMODS pedal as a possible trade.

I may be willing to trade my Skreddy Mayo, Screddy Screwdriver, Timmy and or any combination of pedals below for a high end practice amp, such as a Swart, Carr, Laney, etc, or a vintage amp in perfect condition such as a Princeton Reverb, etc.

Catalinbread Silverkiss MKI Sold

BD2 with Keeley Mods $120

Visual Sounds H2O $90

Rat with Keeley Mods $145

MI Audio Crunchbox Sold

EHX Small Stone Nano Sold

MXR Carbon Copy $120

MXR Phase 100 $75

CMATMODS 4-knob Ross clone Sold

Dice Works Dice-O-Matic Rangemaster clone $75

Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Classic $125

GNX1 $70

Boss BF2 Flanger $50

Digitech Grunge $30

Snarling Dogs Very Tone $30

Picture007.jpg

• Members

Smallsound/Bigsound Team_Awesome Fuzzmachine.

1003579kw1.jpg

New in box, never been stepped on, still have all the Fuzzhugger stickers it came with.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...56&postcount=1

Short review of it here, along with more pictures.

$155 Shipped.

Will also accept trades, not looking for anything in particular, just toss some trades out at me.

Really looking for Boss Loopers, RC-2 or RC-20(XL) or a Line 6 DL4.

Also have an amp for sale here.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2201111

Archived