OT: Doritos has too many ingredients (ps. SLINT content)

wonkydog

• Members

Ok, well, I am high as a kiiiiite right now, but-- look at the ingredients in a bag of Doritos. I feel {censored}ed; let down by the matriarchs of society.

ps. high as a, um, kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttte. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaah. yes.

for your enjoyment:

76KW3dHj_ZI

• Members
:eek:
i consider myself an expert in the Dorito field and am convinced that the only 2 flavors are Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch. everything else tastes like balls

Well, could you please explain to me the "Nacho Cheesier" and "Cooler Ranch" eras?

(also, thou art an 'expert'? thou doth jest!)

Most of the other flavors do indeed taste like bawls.

ps, this song is like hot wings in ur mouth: it is as if Reverend Horton Heat, The Most High, had asked you to ingest wings of the Buffalo:

pKue9eToU54

Before thou insult mine braine, please take consideration that I be of noble heartte, and hast ingested mari-juana to the 9th degree.

:)

um..... :eek:

• Members

My high is wearing off. Seeing Slint was so awesome. They played Spiderland al the way through and it sounded amazing.

1) Slint is amazing

2) believe it or not, I prefer Tweez, but Spiderland {censored}ing ROCK THE MUH'{censored}ING hOOOOuse.

I saw them in NYC a couple years ago. I heard "Breadcrumb Trail" and then "Nosferatu Man", (in a row, like the albumme), and I queefed my pants (which is pretty unusual, since I am guy).

Archived