Name my Philly alt-country band.

b_nehpets

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

no idea. but i just have to say, word up to a new philly alt-country band!

sweet! we need gigs! the other guys have been playing the havertown, ardmore area for a few years, but as we are now... we need some different places to play besides the {censored}in nail!

book it!

• Members

really? where?

is there some sort of starbucks manager's guild? my friend mike lostracco manages the starbucks in newtown.

havertown. its on west chester pike 2 store down from newtown square.... i'll check our phone list tomorrow to see if we're talking about the same newtown... but if it is... i'll come see y'all... even if i'm not playing... when's the gig... ellipses.

• Members

havertown. its on west chester pike 2 store down from newtown square.... i'll check our phone list tomorrow to see if we're talking about the same newtown... but if it is... i'll come see y'all... even if i'm not playing... when's the gig... ellipses.

nah. newtown square is a different newtown. we're in bucks county. it's about a 30-35 min drive from center city. we just played there about a week ago. i'll talk to my friend mike and see when we can play again. it will probably sometime in early-mid february. if you come, i'm the drummer with the {censored}ed up hair.

Archived