You'll never buy another guitar pedal ever again...

b_nehpets

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was actually my first pedal. It was fun to toy to play with, a part of me has always wanted to get it again just to make crazy modulation patches with and mess with the assignable expression pedal. Man, that was a long time ago.

You mean you let it go? what on earth could replace THAT!?!

thats like going from 8 Klons to a DS-1 :eek:

• Members

You mean you let it go? what on earth could replace
THAT
!?!

thats like going from 8 Klons to a DS-1
:eek:

You see, I just really like spending money. I just don't know what else to do with it. :idk:

I think I sold it and bought like a sack of Danelectro pedals, which was probably not so bad of and idea. I had the flanger, Daddy-O, French Toast, a Vox Wah, and a Sovtek Small Stone. I didn't have the small stone adapter, so I spliced the battery clip wires and taped them to my daisy chain. One day it just stopped working, I have it somewhere.

Y'know, I think next time I Crxsh something on Craigslist, I'm going to try and dumb the post up as much as possible and see what happens. DS-1 WILL GETS U BROOTALZ. ALL PROS DS-1.

Yes, like a verb, they DS-1.

• Members

That's funny.. I just did a straight trade from my RP50 for one of these. I'll be getting it tomorrow night when he stops by with it.

50w, solid state head. Traynor makes good {censored}, plus it's a Canadian company, so yeah.

1797464232_f46fc86d66.jpg

RP-50s are like $40! How did you swing that?!

• Members

Oh, and thats right, I traded a Metal Zone towards credit for the RP-150, which I got with the amp from my cousin. Of course, the amp was a Peavey Rage (yeah, laugh it up). I remember plugging the Metal Zone in, and it was just loud as {censored}. Like couldn't even stand near it, and it constantly swallowed itself in feedback. Maybe I was too dumb to even use a volume knob. Maybe it was broken. I don't know why the hell I couldn't quiet it down, really. Man, I was a {censored}ing n00b. I didn't even understand how to play chords, I thought you were suppose to play all the strings at once, like with all your fingers. And I read the tabs upside down. And... oh Jesus. :facepalm:

• Members

HAHAHAHHAHHA
:lol:

Can i haz small stone?

When I was 16 and bought that Small Stone, I thought I was just gonna' plug it in, and morph into David Gilmour like a {censored}ing werewolf. Like, BOOM!! Instant Dark Side. Did I know what a pentatonic scale was? Who the {censored} cares!?! It was analog, and I had the tabs. I was pro!

• Members

When I was 16 and bought that Small Stone, I thought I was just gonna' plug it in, and morph into David Gilmour like a {censored}ing werewolf. Like, BOOM!! Instant Dark Side. Did I know what a pentatonic scale was? Who the {censored} cares!?! It was
analog
, and I had the tabs. I was pro!

Clearly you forgot to DS-1!

• Members

Clearly you forgot to DS-1!

I know, the years I wasted until I came full circle. Oh, youth. Now I DS-1 at every gig. It keeps me knee deep in gold records and jail bait. One time I DS-1'd my penor, and the herp went away for like a year. Then it came back, so I had to DS-1 it again. It's upkeep really. You get use to it.

• Members

Hehe, penor!

You know, I always wanted to tell you, I love the {censored} out of your sig quote. And really, what happened to penor? It must have been that 1999 flashback I just had that brought it back. God, that was a decade ago. I'm reaching that point in my mid-20s when decades start to gain relevance. I remember things teenagers don't remember now.

"Dude, {censored}ing soy bomb. Oh, God, that's right, you kids don't know what the {censored} soy bomb is. {censored}... I'm aging. Doesn't VH1 just program this {censored} into you."

On the other hand, I've met 18 year olds that know more about Transformers than me, before the movie even came out, which I find scary, because I was barely out of preschool when that show went off the air. That'd be like me talking about how awesome Jabberjaw is.

• Members

That's funny.. I just did a straight trade from my RP50 for one of these. I'll be getting it tomorrow night when he stops by with it.

50w, solid state head. Traynor makes good {censored}, plus it's a Canadian company, so yeah.

1797464232_f46fc86d66.jpg

aw man, the combo version of that was my 1st amp.

{censored}in loved that thing :wave:

Archived