Zvex Effects Hurt/Heal game

rdm

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let me guess, you don't like the worlds most aggressive octave pedal because the one you have is better?

No I love it, even though I don't have it, + 5.

Box of Rock - 93

Lo-Fi Loop Junky - 102

Nano Head Amp - 46

Octane 3 Fuzz - 26

Ooh Wah II - 66

Super Duper 2-in-1 - 75

Super H/O - 55

Wah Probe - 64

USA Vexter Fuzz Factory - 113

Vexter Box of Rock - 51

• Members

{censored} yes I won that Seek Wah debate. I'm awesome.

Box of Rock - 93

Lo-Fi Loop Junky - 97

Nano Head Amp - 46

Octane 3 Fuzz - 21

Ooh Wah II - 66

Super Duper 2-in-1 - 75

Super H/O - 55

Wah Probe - 64

USA Vexter Fuzz Factory - 108

Vexter Box of Rock - 51

• Members

Let me guess, you don't like the worlds most aggressive octave pedal because the one you have is better?

Yes, actually. And, many would beg to differ on the "most aggressive" sentiment.

That said, I do have a BoR on the board right now, and I'm thinking it may stay...

Box of Rock - 93

Lo-Fi Loop Junky - 102

Nano Head Amp - 46

Octane 3 Fuzz - 21

Ooh Wah II - 66

Super Duper 2-in-1 - 75

Super H/O - 55

Wah Probe - 64

USA Vexter Fuzz Factory - 108

Vexter Box of Rock - 51

• Members

How can any of those who don't own an Octane differ on the "most aggressive" sentiment?

You're assuming something here that is quite self-defeating:

1. Guitar shops do (thankfully) exist outside of the internet. I can very well stroll into the Chicago Music Exchange and try any Zvex pedal I please, for as long as I want, and form a clear, reasonable opinion without having to "own" it. And I'm sure many other posters have had the opportunity to, as well.

• Members

You're assuming something here that is quite self-defeating: 1. Guitar shops do (thankfully) exist outside of the internet. I can very well stroll into the Chicago Music Exchange and try any Zvex pedal I please, for as long as I want, and form a clear, reasonable opinion without having to "own" it. And I'm sure many other posters have had the opportunity to, as well.

Of course anyone can play an Octane at a ZVEX Dealer. Those who do not appreciate the Octane's aggressive sound don't get it. It's OK though, it happens to those not ready for such a radical sound.

Archived