A few clips of my band playing the other night.

orangesix

• Members

what fuzz are you using?

i like the first one.. nice drummy stuff. the other's not my kind of music, but it sounded pretty good.

Fuzz Factory.

We're kinda just starting out, i posted most of the set on youtube, i just put these two up...

• Members

you should spend less time on here.

that's harsh. maybe i should play some scales and buy a bunch of boutique pedals too eh...maybe a should buy a bunch of "trendy at the moment" pedals and make demos for everyone so I can be popular. maybe i should listen to all the cool bands you guys listen to, then i'll really break some ground....

• Members

I don't think the honkster meant any harm with his statement. I read it as "spend less time here" because lots of HCFXers like the feedback/oscillation droney type stuff.

I gotta be honest, it wasn't really my thing either, but I'm old. I don't think it was bad, but not personally what I look for in music in general. I gotta go take some photos of my immaculate pedals now.:wave:

• Members

no, i was being a jerk. you need to spend more time with your band. if i had i band i wouldn't be on here.

What a dick!:lol:

I'd expect a comment like that from Robo, or some others. Blunt criticism isn't something I thought you were capable of Goodhonk.

Oh well. That style isn't for everybody including me. I'm sure some cats dig that kind of stuff.:idk:

• Members

that's harsh. maybe i should play some scales and buy a bunch of boutique pedals too eh...maybe a should buy a bunch of "trendy at the moment" pedals and make demos for everyone so I can be popular. maybe i should listen to all the cool bands you guys listen to, then i'll really break some ground....

what's wrong with scales?

• Members

What a dick!
:lol:

I'd expect a comment like that from Robo, or some others. Blunt criticism isn't something I thought you were capable of Goodhonk.

Oh well. That style isn't for everybody including me. I'm sure some cats dig that kind of stuff.
:idk:

I don't mind. criticism is a good thing. i actually got more upset cause i don't spend that much time on here.:facepalm:

Archived