What is this pedal?

thankyou

• Members

Sorry, I don't have a pic, but here's a description of a pedal a friend brought over the other day.

Suzuki brand, no model # that I can see and it has either Italian or (probably) Spanish labels on its three knobs and footswitch.

The knobs are on the side and go from heel to toe: a pot - Sirena Volumen, another pot - Oleaje volumen, and a four position knob - Volumen, Oleaje, Huracan, Wah.

the toe switch has three choices: Enc., Sirena, and Apag.

We checked the battery and plugged it in, but the main pot under the pedal was so scratchy, it was hard to determine what was going on at each setting.

My friend is mostly an acoustic player, but this was I think a garage sale find and he thought someone he knew might find it useful.

• Members

Check this link

Thanks, that's got to be it. I googled around quite a bit before posting, but could only come up with cars, motorcycles and Hammond organs.

I think we'll clean it up a bit to see if we can get the cobs out of the pots then see how it sounds. It does make a siren sound, but as my friend said, that's got to have a pretty limited application. Oleaje must mean "surf".

Archived