problems with a forumite. part 2.

knobs.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
no other thread will ever be as good as the first

true that.

i have heard from the jbrazz, that he sent knobs an 80 euro payment via paypal for shipping costs.

hopefully this will put an end to the saga.

i know knobs is PISSED off, but getting the pedal back AND 80 euros in costs is about the best resolution possible.

can we call this resolved now? :thu:

• Members
true that.

i have heard from the jbrazz, that he sent knobs an 80 euro payment via paypal for shipping costs.

i know knobs is PISSED off, but getting the pedal back AND 80 euros in costs is about the best resolution possible.

can we call this resolved now?
:thu:

If he actually sent payment. Can we really trust what Jbrazz says at this point?

• Members
true that.

can we call this resolved now?
:thu:

what about fruvai's PS-3?

• Members

What a scumbag, I guarantee you he buys {censored} from Guitar Center and brings it back a day or two before the return policy runs out. Hell, he probably does this at most stores he shops. He's a selfish, conniving little weasel.

• Members

What a scumbag, I guarantee you he buys {censored} from Guitar Center and brings it back a day or two before the return policy runs out. Hell, he probably does this to most stores he shops. He's a selfish, conniving little weasel.

no need to do that when he can just microwave it and return it to Best Buy.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2110498

• Members

What a scumbag, I guarantee you he buys {censored} from Guitar Center and brings it back a day or two before the return policy runs out. Hell, he probably does this at most stores he shops. He's a selfish, conniving little weasel.

Thats a really bad analogy. Half this forum does that.

Archived