A little Easter treat for my HCFX Family !

companyman

• Members

lol i clicked that then the amazon link at the bottom

read this revieww

I needed a swim suit for the company party at the beach, but it is hard to find one because I weigh 400lbs and most swim suits are for thinner people. I wore this to the company party and it was definitely an eye-catcher. Until the straps for the shoulders broke. That's why I'm only giving this 2 stars. Shortly after the party I lost my job.

• Members

what is wrong with you ?

read this revieww

I needed a swim suit for the company party at the beach, but it is hard to find one because I weigh 400lbs and most swim suits are for thinner people. I wore this to the company party and it was definitely an eye-catcher. Until the straps for the shoulders broke. That's why I'm only giving this 2 stars. Shortly after the party I lost my job.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Members

read this revieww

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived