If Barack Obama was an effects pedal, what would he be and why?

Tengo

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is nothing more retarded than the left and the right fighting with each other. That's why we don't make any progress. You're too involved in claiming the other side is evil and stupid. You both are. So much of this is so simple, I can't figure out why it's such a problem.

• Members
There is nothing more retarded than the left and the right fighting with each other. That's why we don't make any progress. You're too involved in claiming the other side is evil and stupid. You both are. So much of this is so simple, I can't figure out why it's such a problem.

This man knows the truth :thu::thu::thu:

• Members

Hey, I don't mind if someone disagrees with me at all, but I think arguing with someone about their beliefs and asking them why they believe what they do is absolutely important since it forces them to actually think about what they believe and whether or not there's any credible support for their beliefs. Now, if they find that, after the argument, they still disagree with me and they show me why, then that's good for both of us because I get a better understanding of why they believe what they believe and they have actually thought about something that they maybe had just been told by someone else was the right thing to believe or have been able to articulate their thoughts in a way that is helpful to them. Sometimes, of course, when you lose an argument like that you rethink your positions and find the other guy is right, too. Sometimes you're both right. Sometimes you're both wrong. Sometimes there's no right or wrong.

• Members

I still don't understand why people are so mad at the stimulus bill that at least gets spent in America. Hardly anyone got angry or talks about the war and the trillions we spend over there anymore? The lies. The corruption. The continuous bailouts by both parties. It's funny how people forget things that happened a little over a year ago, like the gas prices. They've come down a tad bit and now people are buying huge cars again?

If America were a pedal, I'd say it'd be this one:NovaRepeater.jpg

Archived