Euthymia ICBM anyone?

• Members

it was one of my first fuzzes about 2 years ago, I couldn't find much about it when I got mine either. It sounded pretty good, but it seemed to have a nasally mid section that the tone knob didnt get rid of. I wouldn't mind trying it again, but it didn't really work with my rig at the time. I replaced it with a skreddy mayo and it was a lot better sounding to my ears.

Guest Guest

anyone have any comments about this pedal? cant really find many clips online. Not really familiar with IC muffs at all, any reference points? from what I understand, this pedal seems to be VERY thick and cutting...?

To me, it sounds almost EXACTLY like the rhythm tone on "Quiet." On the best settings.

• Members

I haven't played the Euthymia, but I have one of the IC Muffs. It's one of the pedals I can't see myself ever getting rid of. Tons (TONS!) of gain and volume available, and it cuts pretty well in a band mix. I'm pretty bad at descriptions, but... I'd say get one.

• Members

This pedal was like the DLS hype pedal of HCFX Christmas past. Everyone had one myself included. I flipped it but in a perfect world I would have had the money to hold on to it. Great pedal.

really? weird.

but yes this is an awesome pedal. i wish jim would let me take the shop ICBM out to gig with, haha.

Archived