Morel Orel is PROFOUNDLY disturbing

hangwire

• Members

Wonder Showzen was {censored}ing great. I think it's the hilarious, surreal American nightmare pretty much all these new AS these wish they were. AS should have picked it up.

The guys that made Wonder Showzen said that they pretty much didn't want to make any more episodes of it by the time their contract with MTV2 was up, so they worked on Xavier: Renegade Angel and AS picked that up.

Tim and Eric is easily the best thing on television. It's such a great parody of the baseness/inanity of television culture. There's a lot of stuff that's weird for the sake of being weird but the fake commercials, the bogus self-help tapes, and the parody tv shows in it are incredible.

• Members

sad in many ways that animated dark comedys are more entertaining that major network prime time programming

No, what's sad is that the cartoons on a cable network that are aired at 11 o'clock at night on weekends have consistently better writing and touch on deeper themes then all of the shows on the big 4 networks.

• Members

No, what's sad is that the
cartoons on a cable network
that are
aired at 11 o'clock at night on weekends
have consistently better writing and touch on deeper themes then
all
of the shows on the big 4 networks.

yes?

I throw Archer on FX in that pile too, though... former Frisky Dingo team... I don't have cable, so I catch them online...

• Members

I'm a big fan of Home Movies, but it comes on so damn late I hardly ever get to see it. I don't think it's an AS original, but it's still my favorite on there.

home movies is one of the funniest things i've ever seen.

along with look around you.

Archived