I did nothing but puke and sleep today

matterday

• Members

Yellow is, there is nothing left in your stomach, but stomach bile. Drink water to hydrate yourself and to water down that nasty throw-up.

I tried to drink water today but threw that up. So I ate a Popsicle and threw that up too. I'm finally starting to feel a bit better though so I guess it's not food poisoning. In my drunken haze last night I ate from one of those street hot dog stands.

• Members

I tried to drink water today but threw that up. So I ate a Popsicle and threw that up too. I'm finally starting to feel a bit better though so I guess it's not food poisoning. In my drunken haze last night I ate from one of those
street hot dog stands

Are you sure it was hotdogs or did you eat raw roadkill?

• Members

I think I got food poisoning. What does it mean when I puke yellow?

If those are the symptoms of food poisoning, what did my dick eat?

Oh, nevermind, tastes like urine.

• Members

lol

Joose is {censored}ing nasty dude

Its like 9 percent alcohol and a {censored} load of food coloring/ fake red bull ingredients

I had one once and I got stomach problems

My bassist had one too and he got stomach problems

he regularly drinks Sparks, so its definetly the Joose

dont drink that stuff ever again, we dont and we drink alot

• Members

When I'm really hung over and puking all day, I get something really light like bread and start eating tiny bits of it very slowly, and then I usally get better.

Liquids do not seem to go down if you don't put something solid in first. I'm not really sure why, but that's how it's worked for me with massive hang-over barfing.

• Members

lol

Joose is {censored}ing nasty dude

Its like 9 percent alcohol and a {censored} load of food coloring/ fake red bull ingredients

I had one once and I got stomach problems

My bassist had one too and he got stomach problems

he regularly drinks Sparks, so its definetly the Joose

dont drink that stuff ever again, we dont and we drink alot

Yeah, that could be it. It's not only the alcohol that does it, it's also the presence of sugar and impurities in combination with the alcohol that make you sick. If you get really good vodka, you can get a lot more drunk off of it w/o getting sick that you could with something like, say, Sangria.

I don't really advocate getting super drunk anyway, but if your going to do it, be aware of what you're drinking.

Archived