You can haz $299 Jaguar HH!! (MF Today only content)

jhamnett

• Members

FENDER FRIDAY DEAL

Jaguar HH Made In Japan 299.99

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Jaguar-HH-Electric-Guitar?sku=511323#new

This is unbelievable!! I just bought one for 499.99 on the weekly deal!!

They would not price match, so I bought 2 Jaguars (one for a gift) and will return the one I just got.

Musicians Friend is so crazy! They could have just reduced the price of the one I already had to 299.99 but they would rather me re-buy a new one and send back the one I have.

Crazy!

Found this in the EG "Great Deals" thread. Just passing the info.

Yes, I ordered one :D

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just called and they are sold out already and are on backorder, but they will still let you buy it for $299. I went ahead and bought one b/c for that price it's insane not too. I'll probably just flip the {censored} on ebay once I get it :cool:

• Members

dude thank you for this

I have a buddy who has been looking to buy one- he might buy two now

thanks again

Well, have him do it soon. Reports are coming in that the deal is gone since they "sold out", but if he gets the right CR he might be able to backorder it at $299.

• Members

{censored} that douchebag who bought 3. :mad:

I called 2 reps and both said that they're sold out, that the deal was on "in-stock" models only, that the guitar is discontinued, and that they aren't taking any backorders.

On a up note though, he said that they've got "call-in only specials" on some Fender Road Worn Teles and strats marked down from $1000+ to $500-something. Another deal like that on some ESP model too.

Archived