NAD!! In fact...NASTD!!! (and no, not new anal std, relax everybody)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

well i aint gonna lie, i'm a lucky {censored}, i'm relatively frugal when it comes to everything but gear, i've got a cheap ass tv, an old computer and i haven't bought new clothes in like a year... i sold some really nice pedals (including a near 1k super rare BJFE) to pay for the Swart... but i've got some $$, I don't flaunt it, but I do spend it on music. fuggit. i could go the rest of my life without anything but an acoustic guitar, but the $$ i do have is always gonna go towards enhancing my sonic arsenal ;)

and... i've got some big stuff in the works. some hcfxers are involved too. i doubt its gonna make us rich... but if it works out as planned, we'll be happy... and i'd rather be happy than rich any day...and nothing makes me happier than music :thu:

• Members

wooohooo robo gave me a compliment! after all this time... finally... sweet, sweet validation! :lol:

seriously tho i do appreciate it, especially coming from the amp man himself. its true i'm a pedalwhore to the max but i got nothing but love for amps of all shapes and sizes... i imagine over time my amp collection will grow and my pedal collection will shrink :thu:

• Members

something like that i guess... renaissance homer!

i actually found it while looking for a jpg of homer with some kind of "comeuppance!" caption for robo and his pedal thread... LOL

didn't find that but figured this was a good score just the same ;)

• Members
haha

we'll truly have 2 to tango when we run these bitches in stereo!!!

imma bring the timefactor, pitchfactor and lush
:love:

gonna be epic

you got a spare sm57? we should do some actual stereo recording... i've got 1, and a portable tascam

awwww yeah! i am SURE that george has one...i also have a couple of mics, we can use the beyer :love:

split them in stereo with the LUSH :love:

seriously -- the tweedy-ness of the SWART and the marshall-ness of the Tango will be pretty damn awesome!

george is just gonna shake his head at us :lol::lol::lol:

"what would you rather have, a CAR or a pedalboard? you call your girlfriend and tell her 'no, i can't pick you up, because i have too many pedals"

lollerskates....

• Members
i say take the bus, biatch!

i'm just thinking of the possibilities with the TF's dual delays and PF's quadraverb stuff... we'd make the edge proud!

ok, wait, maybe we shouldn't do that.
:lol:

can i play radiohead? (ducks for cover)

hey -- you can try out the BINSON echorec.

george promised he would fire up the gilmour rig.

and maybe i can get him to play us some slide on his custom jedson steel guitar.....the one JUST LIKE gilmours....lol.

he's gonna laugh at us.....

• Members
well... he liked the mayo, maybe he'll like the pink fresh even better!!

well, those are two of the most experienced ears in the world when it comes to gilmour tones......and he DID love the mayo.....maybe we will plug the PF into his gilmour bradshaw system and see how it does!:love:

Archived