After serious consideration

swardle

• Members

Now listen you, and BETTER LISTEN GOOD !!!!

The software companies are trying to take over the synth market. They want us to forget the good American synthesizers, such as the: Prophets, Moogs, ARPs and Oberheims. Instead they poison youngsters with some cheap, crappy thin sounding soft synths. THEY want us to forget the american way, and imply some "new" standards. Standards they have been practicing for decades, behind the iron curtain - give people cheap crap and let them think it is good - while you steal their money.

Why do you think there is so much warezed software? So that everyone, from the superstar Michael Jackson to the last John Doe (that flips burgers in your local burger restaurant) could FORGET the good analog synths and use crappy software. They want us to FORGET the american way! And the heritage of good american synthesizer companies such as the SCI, Moog, Oberheim, ARP and the others.

Your Commie has no regard for human life. Not even his own.

Why do you think 99% of this warezed software originates from ex Soviet republics (such as the Armenia and Ukraine). Coincidence? Huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? They want to addict everyone on crappy software and forget the american synthesizer legacy. Soviets! That's what i talk about! Soviets are trying to take over !!!!!

This is one of the most monstrously concieved, communist plots since the fluridation of water. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration! Communist indoctrination! Communist subversion!

And the international Communist conspiracy !!!!!!

ripper.jpg

Once again, you are just trying to confuse the issue! And this is why there are so many degenerates following you around. Like I said, you are supposed to be helping out around here, and not going around causing trouble.

Speaking of trouble, I remember one time or another, we talked about having a fist fight like real men, but then you cried about how your back was hurting you. But how about now? Are you ready?!

• Members

I would punch you, but my hands are hurting me. See.... i was watching too much (barely legal) Mariah Carey pictures and videos.

Therefore... be a good sport, have a drink of rainwater and hurry to play your ReASSon.

That's what I thought. Here you are begging for forgiveness once again.

But that's beside the point. Let me address this thing about Reason that you keep bringing up. First, I had to get rid of my Yamaha S90-ES because, as we all know, the Japs built that tank of a synthesizer and I realized that it was big enough to fit about 30 of 'em in there. So I had to get rid of it.

Next, I bought an M-Audio Axiom 61 and Reason 4. At the time, I knew that software synths were on the rise infiltrating our borders. But the heathen at the local GC tricked me, telling me that there were only pianos and pipe organs in Reason 4. Obviously, I was tricked by one of your underworld friends. So, I sold that too and bought a Harmony acoustic guitar that was blessed by the local church.

Now listen, I want you to stop bringing this up because you're making me ill by accusing me of being a hypocrite. You will no longer question me sir and you WILL stop bullying this forum with your Demonitry!!

• Members

I think you secretly love Celine Dion.

Golden_Celine.jpg

Mmmm Celine... :love: And that picture... phwooar, that's just RIPE for a dirty pr0n photoshop adventure.

...I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

• Members

Now listen, I want you to stop bringing this up because you're making me ill by accusing me of being a hypocrite. You will no longer question me sir and you WILL stop bullying this forum with your Demonitry!!

I can not have a fight, because today i was stopped by the police and had to pay fine. I came into city with my tractor to pick up my girlfriend and some idiot reported me.

1186517828_0.jpg

Archived