sour diesel

RoboPimp

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmm. Same high?

ehhh, not really. it doesn't make me as drowsy as bubble hash and other concentrates of the ilk. it hits me all in the head more than it does in the body, {censored}s me up royally but doesn't make me lazy. It tastes like a handful of fruit loops...

• Members

Yeah for me it's been a total brain scrambler for about an hour and then I get sleeeeeeepy

you probably just got really burnt out for some reason. My friend gets the same way. Just passes out after he smokes it. deez is a satvia based plant, so it shouldn't really give you a tired high.

I remember the first time I smoked it I was bouncing off the walls.

• Members

I burned a .6 Crip joint last night to 3 heads. I was retarded. Which was weird, because it didn't look particularly fire. I came home and spent an hour watching a Street Sweeper Social Club concert in HD on Youtube. {censored} blew my mind.

The best {censored} I've ever had was Orange Kush. Too dank to burn in a gar. One bowl had me the highest I've ever been. Then there's the "Silver Kush" I got recently. Tasted velvety. Soooooo smooth. And the Mango Kush. That {censored} was insane also.

• Members

I burned a .6 Crip joint last night to 3 heads. I was retarded. Which was weird, because it didn't look particularly fire. I came home and spent an hour watching a Street Sweeper Social Club concert in HD on Youtube. {censored} blew my mind.

The best {censored} I've ever had was Orange Kush. Too dank to burn in a gar. One bowl had me the highest I've ever been. Then there's the "Silver Kush" I got recently. Tasted velvety. Soooooo smooth. And the Mango Kush. That {censored} was insane also.

the afghan kush i had in may was great too.

let's just say it made me appreciate phish.

i had this hairy ass kush a little while ago and it hit like {censored}ing sunflower seeds. swear to god the aftertaste was EXACTLY the same

• Members

My last trip to LA brought me the following strains straight from the clinics.

DJ shorts blueberry OG
SnowWreck
Blue Dream
Jack Herer(J-91)
Blue Dream hash
Pink Panther
Super Silver Haze
White Widow
Afgoohy

The usual {censored} I get though is called Phoenix Suns Purp, It's all black and covered in orange hairs.

Archived