vote for my awesome daughters photo in this scholarship contest!

Bobby D

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ranking 186 and rising!

You know, I looked at some of the other entries and I think that hers really does deserve the vote, too. That's a cool shot and not easy to get. She got it at just the right moment, and with the perfect focus and level of detail. Very well done.

• Members

Ah, guys, I hate to sound insensitive but Bobby mentioned that he's not her biological dad. While I agree they do have some similarities, it isn't because, you know...

Sort of hate to be the one to say it because he's clearly been her dad in every way that counts and it's obvious he loves her just as much as any biological dad would.

• Members

Ah, guys, I hate to sound insensitive but Bobby mentioned that he's not her biological dad. While I agree they do have some similarities, it isn't because, you know...

Sort of hate to be the one to say it because he's clearly been her dad in every way that counts and it's obvious he loves her just as much as any biological dad would.

You shouldn't bother most of this forum to read as many seem incapable, but they will vote . . . ;)

• Members

You shouldn't bother most of this forum to read as many seem incapable, but they will vote . . .
;)

Judging by the popular perception of the health care reforms currently making their way through congress I am inclined to feel that if what you're saying is the case, then it's evidence that HCFX is a microcosm of American culture. But I don't think it's true, it's easy to gloss over a post and a lot of people just hit "last" when they see a thread full of "voted!" or other low-content posts. Still, I imagine it must be weird to hear people telling you that your adopted daughter looks a lot like you over and over, so I felt like I should bring it up. I hope that doesn't make me an ass.

Archived