The Seinfeld Lounge (Poll included)

amarr1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are there any "extras" in it? I would wanna get that someday.

Usual DVD stuff: bloopers, deleted scenes, interviews, factoids, commentary and a freakin' big book with detail on every episode. Nothing that I would say that is essential (the eps are rewarding enough) but it's insightful to hear interviews and get a grip on how serious Michael Richards is or how different Jason Alexander is to his character...you're just so familiar with their characters.

• Members

Usual DVD stuff: bloopers, deleted scenes, interviews, factoids, commentary and a freakin' big book with detail on every episode. Nothing that I would say that is essential (the eps are rewarding enough) but it's insightful to hear interviews and get a grip on how serious Michael Richards is or how different Jason Alexander is to his character...you're just so familiar with their characters.

Thanks. A few years ago I have collected a few VHS recorded shows from re-runs and new episodes. I eventually have to throw them out since the DVD's came out.

• Members

i admittedly use to be one of those people that just didn't find it funny. then i grew up, watched every episode and now view it as one of the greatest shows to ever exist.

i literally was crying one night laughing so hard from "the switch."

• Members

Don't forget these great episodes:
- The one where Poppie pees on jerry's sofa
- The one where jerry has to wear coke bottle glasses b/c he was pretending that his vision was horrible
- The one where uncle leo burns off his eyebrows and uses a sharpie to make new ones and he has perma-angry face

• Members

Michael Richards is an ASSHOLE. Kind of {censored}s it all up for me now. Totally wanted to maul him when that {censored} leaked out from the laugh factory.

Was a huge blow to me too. Just goes to show that someone who brings immsnse joy to many can also be a psycho prick. Really takes the shine of his character whenever I see an episode now. I now can't help but think "I'm not buying it Mike, you're an arsehole".

Archived