Got any Messe requests?

Yoozer

• Members

This Friday I'll be visiting Frankfurt again and I'm writing my schedule as we speak. Got any specific pieces of gear you want me to take pictures of or check out? If it's within my capacity, I'll see what I can do for you :). Of course there'll be a review when I return.

• Members

Just out of curosity, so please do not put them high on the list if you are pressed on time.

(1) What happened to Rhodes VII? Anything new? What happened?

(2) Any news from Waldorf regading the new models, Stromberg, Zarenbourg?

(3) Would be great if you could find out if there are even just rumors :D about Reaktor 6?

That's all. Thanks for asking. Enjoy your time.

• Members

Waldorf supposedly do have some non Blofeld news to announce. Maybe Stromberg?

Perhaps a soft synth + utilities package? They can call it Plenty O'Toole :lol:

Please let us know if you spot a LinnDrum II. Any video of it with half decent audio will be highly appreciated.

V.

• Members

I'd love to hear something from Ken Macbeth. I hope he has the X-Factor proto on display...

- CM

+1

he says on his website that he was aiming to have it ready to show at the Messe.

but then he also said that it would be ready for Winter NAMM 08, so i'm not holding my breath...:p

• Members

Ken Macbeth said he'd be there this weekend, so please do catch a few snaps of the X-Factor, if it's there. As always, please keep a look out for anything new from Elektron. I don't expect them to show anything but the Mark 2 models of the MD and Mono, but one may hope.

• Members

They've released this;

Maybe that's interesting?

Yes! Please try it for us. And ask them if DS-10 will process external audio (through the built-in mic or headset jack).

Other random requests:

- Check out the new Clavia product(s)

- Anything you can find on the Bowen Solaris

- Plugiator

- V-Box, V-Rack, and V-Pedal Standalone Hardware VST players

• Members

I don't know if anyone from MUSE is going to be there, but I would be interested to know whether the wait for the long promised "direct install" option is going to be measured in months or years.

I second, third, and fourth this request.

• Members

Many requests (if you get time). ;)

Find out what the new red thing is from Clavia. And while you're there, see if there's any word on a G2 update.

It'd be great if you could find out when Access is going to put up the new OS for the TI - with that audio mangler thingie.

Too many to list, but of course - pics!

Archived