ALL HAIL THE GREAT........

amarr1

• Members
:thu:
We do have the best car's, food, clothing, Venice, Rome, Milan, World cup Soccer team & a history that white trailer trash like you will never comprehend. Possum Pie?
:cop:
You are a mutt.
:p

Ice, man I know the dude was talkin smack about Italians, but the mutt/trailer trash comment was racist and offensive. I got thick skin so it ain't no big deal to me personally, but dude you bring some of this on yourself.

I keep it positive most of the time, but just because you know who makes up your ancestry, doesn't mean you get a free pass when you blatantly put someone down for who their grandfather's father may or may not be.

I know that my ancestors are mostly English, but that don't make me better than someone who doesn't know where his family came.

Peace, no ill will toward you, but I believe you crossed a line here. I wanted to respectfully call you on it.

• Members
Ice, man I know the dude was talkin smack about Italians, but the mutt/trailer trash comment was racist and offensive. I got thick skin so it ain't no big deal to me personally, but dude you bring some of this on yourself.

I keep it positive most of the time, but just because you know who makes up your ancestry, doesn't mean you get a free pass when you blatantly put someone down for who their grandfather's father may or may not be.

I know that my ancestors are mostly English, but that don't make me better than someone who doesn't know where his family came.

Peace, no ill will toward you, but I believe you crossed a line here. I wanted to respectfully call you on it.

Very well put. I did cross a line & as such shut down the Comp a bit. pbone has been the single one that never let's up. I really respect your statement & agree. All people are Equal.:cool:

:thu:
We do have the best car's, food, clothing, Venice, Rome, Milan, World cup Soccer team & a history that white trailer trash like you will never comprehend. Possum Pie?
:cop:
You are a mutt.
:p

I think I asked you both to knock it off just last night.. and both of these posts came after that warning.

3 days for pbone (for provoking Ice), one week for Ice House (for replying / racist comment / provoking others in the thread).

When you return, I suggest you both knock this crud off. I am getting tired of it.

PS Props to thirsty one for a well stated post. :cool:

Archived