Favorite Spam Emails

shipatsea

• Members

So I have become a fan of reading some spam that comes through my inbox. Here are a couple rambling but oddly neat snippets:

the Tweed of Wall Street, who went about town dressed in loud checks and lived with his harem in his Opera House on Eighth Avenue. Thoughtful citizens saw these things going on and believed the city was being robbed, but they could not prove it. There were two attacking parties, however, who did not wait for proofs--Thomas Nast, the brilliant cartoonist of Harper's Weekly, and the New York Times. The incisive c

Out. "I don't understand," she said at length. "Well, it's plain enough.

The journey's fearfully expensive, and we've got to have something left to start with when we get out there. We've counted up, and he ain't got the money to do it--that's all." "But I thought he was going right into a splendid place." "So he is; but the salary's pretty low the first year, and board's very high in St. Louis. He's jest got another letter from his German friend, and he's been figuring it out, and he's afraid to chance it. He'll have to go alone." "But there's your money--have you forgotten that? Th

I got more where this came from!

Archived