haha, that matrixsynth guy is a bonehead from hell.

mytee2.0

• Members

I dont care how "cool" he is, either he didnt check the auction which is stupid, or he checked it and didnt see the obvious scam... in which case he's stupid.

I have little patience for THIS kind of idiocy. Ebay scams....

• Members

wow, don't go snappin your arm off patting yourself on the back for this one Mytee... you look like much more of a douchebag just posting this thread.

Good job!

+1 on matrix... I have emailed him some choice LA craigslist stuff and he is always thankful and polite

• Members

I've met Matrix, he's no idiot.

His ratio of good posts vs bad posts is about a billion to one, so it seems only fair to cut him some slack.

So says idiotboy. :)

In any cast the entry now says:

This listing (360033844091) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

KAC

• Members

you look like much more of a douchebag just posting this thread.

oh no, my internet karma point system boondoggle will be slightly deflated. :cop:

I dont care, again I have zero patience for people that fall for obvious scams or promote them.... sure he didnt MEAN to promote it, but thats why I called him an idiot :)

I feel like changing the title though, since one thought it was mean ;)

• Members

It used to be that you could delete your own thread at KSS, but not anymore. I don't know if you can even change your own title now. We are not given much responsibility here at KSS and we are treated too much like children.

Oh, and . . . poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop!!

• Members

oh no, my internet karma point system boondoggle will be slightly deflated.
:cop:

well, since you were above my comment and didn't stoop to my name calling level...

here is ONE karma point back!

i am sorry all, I have been spending way too much time on the bass forum. There are some really mean threads over there...

Its much warmer and nicer here!

• Members

It used to be that you could delete your own thread at KSS, but not anymore.

Yeah, thank ADSR for that.

I don't know if you can even change your own title now.

IIRC, you never could do that, and the "custom" titles have been handed out by moderators.

Archived