haha, that matrixsynth guy is a bonehead from hell.

mytee2.0

• Members

on his site, he posted a link to this auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360033844091

yeah...... dumbass.

I gently informed him that he is an idiot. Its obviously a scam and that people looking at his site should should not fall for the obvious scam. Since he's to moronic to tell the difference :p

a couple hours later he deleted my comment, and added...

"Update: Looks like this one already went up here on March 5 via a different seller. The Buy It Now note is obviously suspicious although the seller does have a number of positive ratings. As always be careful on the bay. Always purchase through Pay Pal with a credit card that will refund your money should the deal go south. Never give the seller your CC or any personally identifiable information."

.... to his post.

what a retarded boob. :lol::lol::lol:

• Members

I think most of what Matrixsynth posts is forwarded by readers of the forum. The item can be removed from eBay if someone protests because it offers no buyer security. The seller should have posted on Craigslist.

• Members

Matrix is great. He's doing a terrific service. Almost all of the content is user-submitted. He makes mistakes once in awhile. Give him a break instead of trashing him on some public forum.
:rolleyes:

I agree completely. Great guy.

• Members

I usually skip Matrix's blog, because there's way too much "Holy {censored}, here's a picture of a synth" content for my tastes, but he's had his share of scoops {cf. the Mattson Mini Modular and Solaris}, occasionally posts things that are interesting and relevant and by all appearances is a fully-functioning, socialized human being, not a massive tool. You, MyteeGTI, fail at all three of these criteria on KSS., but are apparently proud of this, so good on you.

• Members

I've met Matrix, he's no idiot.

The Matrix has some great quotes:

-- Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself

-- Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon? Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

• Members

The Matrix has some great quotes:

I love how in that bendy spoon part of the film, as soon as the main guy hears that "there is no spoon" quote he starts bending spoons like hotcakes. I stared at a spoon, repeating that quote 666 times in my head and I got nothin. The spoon seemed vaugely humiliated for both of us.

P.S. I don't know if the matrix guy is an idiot or not, but some of my best friends are idiots, and they face idiot prejiduice like this everyday. Usually from me, but still, it's not cool man. Some of our greatest inventors, poets and philosophers were idiots.

• Members

I love how in that bendy spoon part of the film, as soon as the main guy hears that "there is no spoon" quote he starts bending spoons like hotcakes. I stared at a spoon, repeating that quote 666 times in my head and I got nothin. The spoon seemed vaugely humiliated for both of us.

P.S. I don't know if the matrix guy is an idiot or not, but some of my best friends are idiots, and they face idiot prejiduice like this everyday. Usually from me, but still, it's not cool man. Some of our greatest inventors, poets and philosophers were idiots.

I completely agree, except of course that part of me that no one will ever touch.

Some of the most idiotic people in the world are idiots.

• Members

In this case, bending the spoon is as simple as believing you bent it ... since he is TEH ONE ... all he has to do is free himself of the construct that it can't be done ... because, ta da, it can! At least HE can can ...

• Members

In this case, bending the spoon is as simple as believing you bent it ... since he is TEH ONE ... all he has to do is free himself of the construct that it can't be done ... because, ta da, it can! At least HE can can ...

Ah, the awesome power of the mind at it's zenith... ruining silverwear.

• Members

on his site, he posted a link to this auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360033844091

yeah.... dumbass.

I
gently
informed him that he is an idiot. Its obviously a scam and that people looking at his site should should not fall for the obvious scam. Since he's to moronic to tell the difference
:p

a couple hours later he deleted my comment, and added...

"Update: Looks like this one already went up here on March 5 via a different seller. The Buy It Now note is obviously suspicious although the seller does have a number of positive ratings. As always be careful on the bay. Always purchase through Pay Pal with a credit card that will refund your money should the deal go south. Never give the seller your CC or any personally identifiable information."

.... to his post.

what a retarded boob.
:lol:

best not to treat other's mistakes too harshly.

because next time it may be you. :wave:

Archived