Is my DMM XO broken?!?!?! WTF.....

John_McEnroe

• Members

I just recently got a DMM XO and it is acting strangely. If I click it on.... it just oscillates out of control, I can change the pitch of the oscillation with the delay time knob, but I cant get it to stop feeding back (even with feedback set to zero). Am I just missing something painfully obvious? Has anyone else had this problem?

:confused:

• Members

now a really weird thing.... I found I can "reset" the pedal and make it work again(until I turn it off and then on again) by cranking the level knob to full and then backing it off... that is a momentary fix.

I just got off the phone with them and they say they will fix it.. but I am guessing I will have to pay shipping... so irritating, doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

• Members

THey were really cool about fixing my micro metal muff. Apologized for the inconvenience and sent me a brand new one. I also sucked up huge in the latter I wrote with the pedal though...

Mine IS brand new though... I don't really think I should have to suck up... I mean I understand sometimes there are lemons, but it just sucks to have to spend that much money on shipping just to get something fixed that shouldn't have broken in the first place. I mean the shipping is going to cost me almost half the price of a memory boy!

• Members

Mine IS brand new though... I don't really think I should have to suck up... I mean I understand sometimes there are lemons, but it just sucks to have to spend that much money on shipping just to get something fixed that shouldn't have broken in the first place. I mean the shipping is going to cost me almost half the price of a memory boy!

mine was brand new, too.

Archived