OT: WTF, ROLLING FAT

Jisatsu

• Members

Weird, I saw a 'Monster Truck' too tonight, near Liverpool Station in Central London. If you knew that place, you could appreciate just how out of place this was. The dumb bitch riding in it (probably with a bodybuilder type dude) saw us looking and laughing at it and smiled at us as if to say "yeah, I'm a badass", thinking we were admiring it. Lol.

Or she was smiling w/ pity because she was out doing what the {censored} she wanted for good times and you guys all had to make fun of someone else for kicks.

• Members

I love it and would drive it and I am the last person to drive something like that. Its just so over the top that i have I honestly feel it would be fun as hell. I would totally get tickets all the time for going too slow though. I would be creepin up on you and {censored}.

• Members
they 20 inch wheels everywhere. Lift kit and truck tires is something i have never seen outside the PNW. It is usually a sign that a trailer park is near by.

We get plenty of those down here too... :idk:

Not that there's a shortage of trailer parks in AZ or anything:lol:

• Members

I love it and would drive it and I am the last person to drive something like that. Its just so over the top that i have I honestly feel it would be fun as hell. I would totally get tickets all the time for going too slow though. I would be creepin up on you and {censored}.

I wouldn't drive that. But I do want a 96 Impala (same body style as that) and I would for sure put 20's or 22's on it - lifting a car to fit wheels is getting carried away...

Archived