I want to build a custom pedal...

aehoff

• Members

I'm sorry about being so vague but I don't want to give out too much information because I may want to build them and sell them.

It's a really versitile distortion/crunch pedal that combines Germanium, Diode and Tube distortion that is fully adjustable including the order of all three types of distortion.

Something may already exsist and if so, please point me to the right place.

Andrew

• Members

I don't want circuits. I want to talk to someone to help me design and build the pedal.

I was mentioning existing circuits incase noone knows anybody who can help me.

I know some very basic electronics but I wouldn't be able to design this myself, hence the reason why I brought it up.

• Members

Yeah, sure, we'll give you all the info you want so you can turn around and make money off it. Good luck w/ that.

1. Research it yourself
2. Ask a lot of questions on the DIY sites
3. Take all that info other nice people gave you and then pass it off as your own work
4. Go {censored} yourself

• Members

He came up with idea, dur...

Lucky I know your being sarcastic...

But fo' realz maybe I should call the head honcho at Mercedes or somethin' and be all like "Yo I got a great idea for a car, it'll be fast and economical and electric, petrol and diesel with switching between the three fuel types and be turbo charged and super charged. I don't know how to build cars or how to make any of the ideas I've had happen but hey I'm sure you can figure it out and we can split the profits yeah?"

Archived