Cusack Tap-A-Scream: Its actually real

Secret Seasons

• Members

CusackTap-A-Scream.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cusack-Tap-A-Scream-New-Auth-Dealer-Free-US-Ship_W0QQitemZ280390614954QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item4148953faa&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

John released the first info on this on April 1st--everybody, including myself, thought it was an obvious april fools joke, but he was swearing up and down that it wasn't.

...evidently he was telling the truth.

but.... WTF?? I don't even know what to make of it. Tap tempo overdrive? :freak:

however, on his website:

"Coming soon: Cusack Tap-A-Delay"

:idea:

• Members

No joke, this really exists! I released it on April 1 because it's such an odd pedal, I thought people would think it's a joke. So the joke is that it isn't a joke!

Not 100% done with the software though. I think I'm going to replace some of the bank3 waveforms with a few fixed gain settings. That will allow you to enable fade-in to a pre-set gain. So when you turn the pedal on, it will fade-in, as if you are rolling your volume knob up, then stay at that gain.

Maybe a little extreme, but I'm sure somebody has a use for it. At least it's not yet another three knob overdrive...

Jon

Maybe the description is the april fools joke but if I were taking a look at it for the first time the obvious assumption would be trem. but if we're to believe any of this, its...not.

and an edit: and reading that again I guess you could still make the assumption it was trem. me needz teh reading comprehenshon.

Archived