You know those accidental bids?

JaredVR

• Members
Great little amp, congrats.
:thu:
People on Australian ebay are {censored} heads. They just keep bidding with no thought.

I see 2nd hand stuff go for more then it costs new all the time, WTF.

Or I see pedals with a starting price of just say $100 and a BIN of $130 that sell for $200.... {censored}tards

benefiting because of this is however fantastic!

• Members

People on Australian ebay are {censored} heads. They just keep bidding with no thought.

Or I see pedals with a starting price of just say $100 and a BIN of $130 that sell for $200.... {censored}tards

Agreed, it seems to be more about winning than buying

• Members
Great little amp, congrats.
:thu:

Those ozzies aren't that bright....

• Members

One time I entered a bid with the wrong number of zeros. The screen flashed with this "You are the current high bidder which I thought was cool, till I saw the price! It was nearly double the new price!!!!!!! I went and checked my bid and it was 10X what I would have paid!!!!

I had to go through the bid retraction game, not something I would like to do, but necessary. I was shocked that someone else was willing to pay twice as much for used as new, but they are out there.

Archived