DD-7 Users Unite!

• Members

I'd imagine there's one on the Boss site.. Basically you hold down the bypass switch on the dd-7, then insert the cable for the exp pedal and the light should turn Orange, then release the bypass and set the knob(s) you want to control at the maximum effect you want. (on my video I had the time knob maxed out and turned the other 2 knobs all the way off so they wouldn't be effect while using the exp pedal) then you hit the bypass again and the LED will blink really fast for a second, then you can use the expression pedal. Once it's all set up, you can move the other knobs back to your preference.

I assume that if you change the mode that it keeps the same settings for the max and just changes it over to the new mode? Or does it reset and you have to unplug it again?

• Members

Thank you so much for posting that. I've got a DD7 coming in this week (hopefully Monday) and I was really regretting it, thinking the Modulation wouldn't live up to my standards, but it sounds GREAT in that clip.

For the last few months I've been using nothing on the TimeFactor but Mod delay. I put it up for sale, got cold feet and pulled it - thinking that the DD7 might disappoint.

Cheers!

Does the modulation rate change with delay time, or is it fixed?

• Members

I love my DD-7. SOld my CC soon after, and I find I don't even use my DMM that much. I like the looper alot, modulation mode and analog mode are where I spent about 90% of my time with this pedal. One of the better delay pedals out there, regardless of price.

• Members

Thank you so much for posting that. I've got a DD7 coming in this week (hopefully Monday) and I was really regretting it, thinking the Modulation wouldn't live up to my standards, but it sounds GREAT in that clip.

For the last few months I've been using nothing on the TimeFactor but Mod delay. I put it up for sale, got cold feet and pulled it - thinking that the DD7 might disappoint.

Cheers!

Does the modulation rate change with delay time, or is it fixed?

Hey Jules, keep us posted!

Archived