Joe Wilson brings teh lulz.

amarr1

• Members

great documentary. I think going to system like they have in germany (I think) where your hunting rifle is held by the government, and you check it out to go hunting.

the problem with banning guns to lower crime rates is that most crime is committed with illegally owned weapons.

• Members
great documentary. I think going to system like they have in germany (I think) where your hunting rifle is held by the government, and you check it out to go hunting.

the problem with banning guns to lower crime rates is that most crime is committed with illegally owned weapons.

True, but some of them were bought legally and sold. :)

• Members

There is this one U2 song that used to always play after the high school football games, and it always reminds me of my band friends and I (In front ensemble) when we'd have to move all the drum sets and marimbas and vibes and speakers and {censored} back into the band room. good times.

• Members

Its even more annoying, b/c its not like girls can just whip out the "oh, i have a boyfriend" trick, and then its all good, and I dont feel cheated.

that's why you call it when she gives it to you, then you can use the pimp hand if it's a fake.

Archived