I want somethin different!

• Members

ok so i got a gift card for GC for my bday

having turned into a pedal junky i obviously wanna get a new pedal... but i want somethin different.

i've got all the basics... 3 od's, 3 fuzzes, comp, wah, delay, sonic stomp, envelope filter (current project), deficator... i want somethin weird and different!

i play for an electronic based band meaning the weirder the better so throw me some suggestions!

thanks

• Members
ok so i got a gift card for GC for my bday

having turned into a pedal junky i obviously wanna get a new pedal... but i want somethin different.

i've got all the basics... 3 od's, 3 fuzzes, comp, wah, delay, sonic stomp, envelope filter (current project), deficator... i want somethin weird and different!

i play for an electronic based band meaning the weirder the better so throw me some suggestions!

thanks

ummm.....deficator? :lol:

• Members

any more ideas?

You need more then $30 to enter the world of weird effects. :) Cause I wanted to suggest one of the coolest weirdos, the Crowther Audio-Prunes and Custard Harmonic Generator-Intermodulator. Sounds like an analog synth doing filter sweeps. Check it out on youtube.

• Members

in the realms of the expensive here but:

I have a Zvex Ooh Wah 2, that's good for burbly weirdness.

Perhaps the Boss Slicer too, i have one and it's good for adding texture to tracks, possibly good for an electronic type band.

Also there's the WMD Geiger Counter. Not sure if it'd be your thing but i find mine good fun. Quite good for noisy outbursts and glitchy weirdness.

Archived