What do you think of the new Wolfmother ?

warioblast

• Members

I have listened to it a 4 or 5 times. I like it though it pretty much stayed in the vein of their 1st album. I maybe hear more Black Sabbath influences, the 1st one was more "zeppelinian" to my ears.

Oh and there is a heavy use of the whammy and other harmonized FXs. :thu:

• Members

i need to listen to the new album... i loved the first one! idk... i liked the original lineup. i dotn know how i feel of stockdale now? seems like he thinks hes the {censored} too much now. but one of my favorite bands ever!

• Members

Didn't everyone quit the band except for the singer?

yeah... then he got random new guys that kinda look like cookie cutter members... its weird. the original bass player and drummer were sweet! but i havnt listened to the new album yet or seen any vids so who knows

• Members

yeah... then he got random new guys that kinda look like cookie cutter members... its weird. the original bass player and drummer were sweet! but i havnt listened to the new album yet or seen any vids so who knows

Seen the film clip for New Moon Rising, it's all Stockdale. The other guys barely get any screentime at all.

Also Wolfmother FTL, one of the worst aussie bands around gets massive....

• Members
i need to listen to the new album... i loved the first one! idk... i liked the original lineup. i dotn know how i feel of stockdale now? seems like he thinks hes the {censored} too much now. but one of my favorite bands ever!

He's always been like that :idk:

I thought that the new lineup was pretty solid, i think that it was silly to stay with a bass/organ dude. They should get a bass player and a Organ Player, maybe not even another Guitarist....

Archived