NPD :love:

BTBAM

• Members

It sounds glorious. Those who have it know what I'm talking about....but you can get so many sounds out of this guy. I haven't messed with the trims...definitely something I must do to get all tonal variations and concoctions?
Man...I'd love a lunar module deluxe....

I actually saw one on the 'bay at one point. It seriously made me consider getting a paypal account.

• Members

I didn't realize Scott had a lunar module. Sweet!

I don't know if he still has it, he may have gotten rid of it when he downsized. I'll ask him when I call him in a minute, haha.

edit: No answer. And did you get a text or something while you were doing the Orange + LM demo?

• Members

I don't know if he still has it, he may have gotten rid of it when he downsized. I'll ask him when I call him in a minute, haha.

edit: No answer. And did you get a text or something while you were doing the Orange + LM demo?

yea...fiancee messaged me. Didn't she just call you after I didn't answer?

• Members

yea...fiancee messaged me. Didn't she just call you after I didn't answer?

No, I called Scott and he didn't answer, that's what I was talking about when I said "No answer".

I don't have your number, sadly. I just thought it was funny that your phone went off right during the first quiet moment of the demo.

• Members

No, I called Scott and he didn't answer, that's what I was talking about when I said "No answer".

I don't have your number, sadly. I just thought it was funny that your phone went off right during the first quiet moment of the demo.

I know...i was kidding.

Archived