Very Funny Facebook Abuse

mikeoxlong

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I've become quite the fan of lamebook.com, just found out about lolfbmoments.com the other day. They are my daily humor, but at the same time they make me sad.... although soon it'll just get to a point where there's fake {censored} posted just to get on there.

• Members

Although the revenge is a bit misguided, it is still effing hilarious.

I'm a little concerned this is the first bit of disapproval in the thread. Think back to what high school was like; this girl's social life might well be OVER now. Right up until she leaves for college, if depression and social stigma don't stop her getting the grades to go there, she's going to be "that slut who got brian to cut his hair".

Obviously I don't think girls should be in trouble for sucking penis, but considering the amount of trouble her brother got in for drinking beer, i think we can safely say that home isn't exactly going to be the refuge of support she'll need at this difficult time.

The brother, on the other hand, sounds like an absolute dick. I can't image how angry I'd be if I found out one of my siblings had been rifling through my cupboards, and mine didn't even have anything worth hiding in them! And he posts this because his sister told his parents he had beer in his room? As far as we know, the kid's a {censored}ing waster alcoholic and she was just trying to help before he descends into a drunken mess of a human being.

So I didn't find it that funny.

• Members

I'm a little concerned this is the first bit of disapproval in the thread. Think back to what high school was like; this girl's social life might well be OVER now. Right up until she leaves for college, if depression and social stigma don't stop her getting the grades to go there, she's going to be "that slut who got brian to cut his hair".

Obviously I don't think girls should be in trouble for sucking penis, but considering the amount of trouble her brother got in for drinking beer, i think we can safely say that home isn't exactly going to be the refuge of support she'll need at this difficult time.

The brother, on the other hand, sounds like an absolute dick. I can't image how angry I'd be if I found out one of my siblings had been rifling through my cupboards, and mine didn't even have anything worth hiding in them! And he posts this because his sister told his parents he had beer in his room? As far as we know, the kid's a {censored}ing waster alcoholic and she was just trying to help before he descends into a drunken mess of a human being.

So I didn't find it that funny.

Sounds like a dysfunctional family to me any which way you look at it.

Archived