Name every pedal that can...

DRGUN

• Members

That's sad.

I had a PS-3 for almost a year. Sold it to finance a HOG ... and regretted it almost immediately. Finally bought another one (2 months later) and can't get enough.

That pedal is SO much more than Mode 7 for me.

• Members

That's sad.

I had a PS-3 for almost a year. Sold it to finance a HOG ... and regretted it almost immediately. Finally bought another one (2 months later) and can't get enough.

That pedal is SO much more than Mode 7 for me.

what else are you doing with it

• Members

I'd have to sit down with it to make sure I'm saying the right modes for some of these, but I know I use mode 10 most often (for dual pitch shifting). Mode 7 I use w/ a low mix for octave up "shimmer" on top of long delay swells.

I use one of the other modes for straight single octave & harmony stuff (+1/-1, +5) and then 2 of the modes (4 & 8??) for modulation type stuff. Mode 11 for Whammy type effects and IIRC, mode 6 for some weird sfx type noise.

Oh, and the delays too. Rarely... but sometimes if I need something that's a set time quickly.

What a great pedal!!

• Members

I'd have to sit down with it to make sure I'm saying the right modes for some of these, but I know I use mode 10 most often (for dual pitch shifting). Mode 7 I use w/ a low mix for octave up "shimmer" on top of long delay swells.

I use one of the other modes for straight single octave & harmony stuff (+1/-1, +5) and then 2 of the modes (4 & 8??) for modulation type stuff. Mode 11 for Whammy type effects and IIRC, mode 6 for some weird sfx type noise.

Oh, and the delays too. Rarely... but sometimes if I need something that's a set time quickly.

What a great pedal!!

+1 these look like the modes i use too crxsh. esp 4 for modulation/chorus

before i fell into the m9 trap (and what a great trap) the ps3 was going to pair w/ my smm/h for my "do it all" combo that the m9 now fills

ps3 is definite desert isle, "take only one boss sized delay w/ you" pedal

• Members

pog w/ mod for expression pedal in the loop of a skreddy echo. of course
:cop:
:cop::rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

lol j/k

I thought that maybe you could get something similar w/ the MOOG delay, but it doesn't have reverse I don't think. All this Mode 7 stuff is done w/ reverse delay.

Maybe something close though. :idk:

Archived