Talking Heads

RoboPimp

• Members

The essential Talking Heads is not necessarily their work with Adrian Belew(this is still amazing material btw), but the stuff produced by Eno. Eno and Talking Heads go together like peas and carrots. Check out:

Fear of Music

Remain in Light

Speaking in Tongues (this is their big pop record)

More Songs about Buildings and Food

Cheers, I will get on them.

• Members

That Rome bootleg is a great one.

I think
Speaking
was post-Eno. The best album, imo, was
Remain in Light
which was that magical combo of byrne/eno/belew. They are one of the only bands that I liked when I was very young that I still love now.

Remain in Light is a sick {censored}ing album. Byrne & Belew pwn. Eno was on Remain in Light? Maybe thats why its so good!!

• Members

I think
Speaking
was post-Eno. The best album, imo, was
Remain in Light
which was that magical combo of byrne/eno/belew. They are one of the only bands that I liked when I was very young that I still love now.

my man, wjbratcher and sabriel9v :thu:

Yep, Eno is like bacon, cos everything tastes better with bacon.

B_Eno75.jpg= bacon.jpg

• Members

I love the Talking Heads and this show was a killer one. Also, isn't Tina hella cute in this show? Yowza! Foxey lady with a Hofner Club bass gets my motor runnin'!

I never thought she was that hot, but you are definitely on to something. That ass shake around 14 sec is pretty dope! :thu:

• Members

I never thought she was that hot, but you are definitely on to something. That ass shake around 14 sec is pretty dope!
:thu:

Did you notice how the camera stayed on that, and how it zeroed in on her skirt slit later on as she was dancing.

Sex sells indeed.

• Members

I love the Talking Heads and this show was a killer one. Also, isn't Tina hella cute in this show? Yowza! Foxey lady with a Hofner Club bass gets my motor runnin'!

doesn't hurt that she's a helluva bassist, listen to that line... damn! you can smell the funk

Archived