OT: ...watch these two movies! (ZEITGEIST)

vixo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this not pumpkins album. it's two documentary film.

from you tube description: "Documentary depicting religion, 911, money, and the lies we're told. Money, Banking, Corruption, Truth."

i saw it some months ago from a friend's dvd, very impressive.

• Members

this not pumpkins album. it's two documentary film.

from you tube description: "Documentary depicting religion, 911, money, and the lies we're told. Money, Banking, Corruption, Truth."

i saw it some months ago from a friend's dvd, very impressive.

nah, that's dumb - let's talk about the pumpkins

• Members

The first part of the first movie was alright, but when they start getting into all the Federal Reserve crap, it goes to hell. Same goes for the second movie, it's interesting until it starts getting into the fractional reserve system, and then it becomes a joke. Those guys have no idea... no clue at all. Those films start out start out seeming like provocative documentaries and then you realize it's really just a bunch of libertarian nonsense.

• Members
people always say 'oh man, I can totally cop the siamese dream tone with
plus
' but nobody ever posts clips to back it up. what's the deal? they're all liars

I was able to totally cop the Siamese Dream tone with an EHX Micro Synth, but I can't post a clip of it because someone stole it! :mad:

• Members

The first part of the first movie was alright, but when they start getting into all the Federal Reserve crap, it goes to hell. Same goes for the second movie, it's interesting until it starts getting into the fractional reserve system, and then it becomes a joke. Those guys have no idea... no clue at all. Those films start out start out seeming like provocative documentaries and then you realize it's really just a bunch of libertarian nonsense.

I agree. They turn into tired pop-government-conspiracy flicks The parts are painfully unrelated, but tied together to make it seem as if there is profound insight.

• Members

what about the federal reserve crap?

• Members

Now for the tax parts (I am an accounting major, this part intrigued me).

Zeitgeist says:

It's worthwhile to point out that the American public's ignorance towards the Federal Income Tax is a testament to how dumbed down and oblivious the American population really is.

First of all the Federal Income Tax is completely unconstitutional as it is a direct unapportioned tax. All direct taxes have to be apportioned to be legal, based on the Constitution.

Mr. :cop: says:

The 16th Amendment to the constitution made it constitutional to pass income tax laws.

Some background

Archived