anyone play Reverend guitars?

companyman

• Members

i have a 2007? jetstream. One of their newer models.

I can't speak for all of them, but their old USA models were some of the best non-traditional guitars i have ever played. Good luck finding one though.

My jetstream is ok. The neck, and frets are pretty good, but it definitely took some time setting it up. pickups and tuners are slightly better than what you'd find on really really cheap guitars. I actually kind of like the hard tail bridge on it though.

I keep planning on putting some new pickups in this guitar, but have yet to get around to it.

• Members

I've got a Jetstream 390 (with the Wilkinson trem) that I use as my main guitar. It's got one of the my favorite necks I've ever played. It's a good sound (sort of like a beefier strat) and has always felt real solid and just completely comfortable to me. The bass contour knob makes things pretty flexible too, sound-wise. It's a damn good guitar, especially for the price.

• Members

I've got a Jetstream 390 (with the Wilkinson trem) that I use as my main guitar. It's got one of the my favorite necks I've ever played. It's a good sound (sort of like a beefier strat) and has always felt real solid and just completely comfortable to me. The bass contour knob makes things pretty flexible too, sound-wise. It's a damn good guitar, especially for the price.

I'll agree on the neck, but disagree on the sound.... at least with mine.

I dont really find the bass contour knob useful... i wish that extra knob was simply not there, and it had brighter pickups.

• Members
I'll agree on the neck, but disagree on the sound.... at least with mine.

I dont really find the bass contour knob useful... i wish that extra knob was simply not there, and it had brighter pickups.

Fair enough. Different strokes. :idk:

I would be curious though to know what you eventually replace the pickups with and how that works out for you.

Archived