So whats up with the British and tea anyway?

companyman

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It tastes good, and reminds you to sit down for a few minutes.

{censored}ing A.

Coffee first thing, and with toast about 9.30 before the baby's breakfast. Tea about 11, maybe with a biscuit or two. Coffee about 2 to avoid the afternoon crash, and at 5. Tea when the kids go to bed at 7.30. Beer after.

Yorkshire-gold.jpg

for the win.

• Members

{censored}ing A.

Coffee first thing, and with toast about 9.30 before the baby's breakfast. Tea about 11, maybe with a biscuit or two. Coffee about 2 to avoid the afternoon crash, and at 5. Tea when the kids go to bed at 7.30. Beer after.

Yorkshire-gold.jpg

for the win.

That is a lot of liquid.

• Members

Yorkshire-gold.jpg

for the win.

This.

Tea is wonderful. But coffee is great too. I partake of both in huge quantities; why compromise? A cup of Yorkshire or Twinings is one of life's greatest pleasures, but then again, so is a great espresso doppio or cafetiere...

But I'll always be a tea guy at heart. I have many teapots, as well as a large collection of colourful mugs, and I love them all. :):)

:love:

• Members

Ahhhhh, the good old "Plunger"

Stove Top is better IMHO

But then coffee tasting, roasting, making and shipping is what I do for a living.

No {censored}? That's awesome. We have some real serious quality roasters here in the states.

I've worked at a roaster/coffee shop for about 7 years. Love it.

What's the name of your company?

• Members

Ahhhhh, the good old "Plunger"

Stove Top is better IMHO

But then coffee tasting, roasting, making and shipping is what I do for a living.

:thu:

Wow... nice!

I've never really tried stove top machines... Beyond that my mother has one. I've got a pretty basic Delonghi machine which also has a filter section. Does the job; can't complain too much. I should give a stove top machine a go sometime, maybe?

Archived