crazy cl deal... you can not haz.

b_nehpets

• Members

Original DigiTech Whammy Pedal - $50

confirmed with the dude (even though there are no pictures) that is a whammy 1... i told him to consider it sold, and as soon as i can dig my ass outta all this snow, i'd head up his way. he told me:

ok i got more than a few customers dig'n out and offering $80-$100

first one here gets it

this ain't mad max... i replied first, just lemme buy the {censored} dude!

• Members

Sounds almost like he's shilling to create demand. $50 bucks is pretty low, so he really should have offered it at a price that he was happy about selling to the first person that responded that didn't talk him down a huge amount. A Whammy is likely to move even at twice that price. That's why i've always priced things at a cost that i'm satisfied with.....unless it's a rare piece of gear that's not easy to find and the price is sort of a ballpark figure, and even then, it seems classless to turn it into a bidding war. That's what EBay is for. Used ads....not so much.

• Members

Sounds almost like he's shilling to create demand. $50 bucks is pretty low, so he really should have offered it at a price that he was happy about selling to the first person that responded that didn't talk him down a huge amount. A Whammy is likely to move even at twice that price. That's why i've always priced things at a cost that i'm satisfied with.....unless it's a rare piece of gear that's not easy to find and the price is sort of a ballpark figure, and even then, it seems classless to turn it into a bidding war. That's what EBay is for. Used ads....not so much.

if i find a deal, i tend to make an offer and if the douche tells me that other people are offering double... i forget about it or tell them what its really worth.

this dude doesn't deserve to get 400+ for it... so i'll just let someone else get it for 80-100 bones.

• Members

So then msg him back and tell him that you really want it, and you'll pay $120. Take a cab to go get it, the extra money + cab fare still won't even compare to the price you'd be able to flip that for.

GO.

i used to like you... but stfu. i'm comfy at home. its really {censored}ty out there!

• Members

i'm not going anywhere.... not 40 miles (5 hours in this weather) to bristol or at all for the lp for you.

why would anyone say "pick up today only" when it hasn't stopped snowing in 24 hours?

Bristol? I didn't see any location. Anyway, of course no one's going out in this {censored}, we have 2' here.

Plus, I just did an ebay search for Burny LPs. Guess where those pictures are from...

Archived