ot:I dunno relationships are weird

Fatstrat57

• Members

Oh, please. Being confident doesn't turn you into an asshole. Pieces of {censored} are pieces of {censored} are pieces of {censored}. Some douche bags have great game, some douche bags have {censored}ty game, some great doods have great game, some great guys have terrible game. If you're looking to {censored}ing {censored} some sluts you might as well learn how to play the game but if you're looking to settle down with a same sex life partner no one's saying that you can't be honest.

• Members

Being honest doesn't always work. Being a nice guy doesn't always work. Some women love running back to the assholes they were with before. Some women are just afraid to be with a nice guy because they feel they might be missing something exciting.

Blah blah blah. FML

• Members

And it sounds like your coworker isn't using any discretion with the guys she's dating. She's dated ten dudes like that? Come on. Any human being can be confident but you don't have anyone else to blame if you corner yourself into a relationship with someone who doesn't give a {censored}. Is she contractually obligated to guys like these? I guess that would be the only excuse, anything less than that is a joke.

• Members

And it sounds like your coworker isn't using any discretion with the guys she's dating. She's dated ten dudes like that? Come on. Any human being can be confident but you don't have anyone else to blame if you corner yourself into a relationship with someone who doesn't give a {censored}. Is she contractually obligated to guys like these? I guess that would be the only excuse, anything less than that is a joke.

she's tired of boys and not men because she's a girl and not a woman.

that is the easiest, most accurate, and succinct way to put it.

• Members

speaking of pointlessness, every night when I wake up with the feeling that the world is a pointless dreck of proceedure and ignorance, when I realize that everything human in prespective of the universe is so shallow and unaware of the greater truth, that I want to for once feel anothers living, breathing body next to mind in the darkness an affirmation of myself, as a way to comfort my fear I too wonder why can't we just more easily admit we're all alone and to more quickly find and love eachother for as long as god or the currents of fate allow us to live? that isn't too much to ask

{censored} man that's bleak.

Archived