I'm an idiot.

JMR

• Members

I thought my small stone was broken

so I open it up to see if anything is amuck.

I get pissed, I love my small stone and I can't figure out what's wrong.

But it was just that I plugged into the wrong input/output.

:facepalm:

• Members

i think everyone does this at some time, i did it once, i forgot to add the power supply to the pedal that i wasnt working and i got all annoyed, and then realised it wasnt plugged in

i always double check everything at gigs, but theres always something that can be missed.

i had one of the cables with a on off button thing, and i forgot to turn it on.

i think everyone should post there gig / pedalboard problems and it will be pretty funny !!!

• Members

The most frustrating is setting up all of your gear at a show. and it won't work. Guitar's plugged into the board. All pedals are in the right line, and pedalboard is plugged into the amp correctly. Amp is plugged in, turned on.... WTF!!! NoooOOOO!

For me it's one of two things in this situation. Sometimes the speaker cable from the amphead to the cabinet isn't plugged in.... Or the volume is turned down on my guitar.

• Members

I plugged my cord into me board, turned the amp on, had it all plugged in and good to go.. no signal. Connected, reconnected several times, nothing. After about 15 minutes, I finally realized my guitar was still on the bed and never in my hands.

Perfect.

Archived