Timefactor Peeps... get in here!

Stubacca

• Members

Just got a Timefactor and it's a pretty awesome delay machine! So far I have just gone through the pre-sets and tweaked a few knobs here and there but I plan to get some serious time on it this weekend. What deserves a look... any favorite settings, pre-sets, tricks or tips?

• Members

Glad you like it! I love mine.

Not got any particular tips to give, just make sure you're on the latest firmware - it really makes it sound and function better.

Personal favourite is the vintage delay with the bit depth turned down to about 14 bits and a little modulation - the delays stay present but as they fade they get grainy and sort of sit behind the notes your playing. Hard to explain, great to listen to.

I will say I've never used a preset - always much prefer to make my own.

• Members

Well I have only had a few hours on it so pre-sets are all I know at the moment. I really want to master this pedal so I won't have to stick to pre-sets at all... getting excited to get home early and play before my ladies get home!

• Members

I've gotten some pretty cool settings, I'll try to upload them and send you the sysex file if you'd like. Depends on what software version you use to see how it'd work...and also, do you use an expression pedal with it?

• Members

Just find a preset that sounds ok and start tweaking, after a while you'll figure out how things work and be able to get some crazy sounds out of it.

Yup, that's where I will start. I have been reading the manual at work so I can start tweaking as soon as I get home. YES GUY!

Archived