Dunlop KH95

MuyLoCo444

• Members

I know this is probably wrong of me but I will never try one simply because it has a lame ass foot made of bones on the top of it ugly-fying the hell out of it. Don't give a {censored} how good it sounds, that {censored} is just horrid. I would love to try the Jerry Cantrell model though.

• Members

I know this is probably wrong of me but I will never try one simply because it has a lame ass foot made of bones on the top of it ugly-fying the hell out of it. Don't give a {censored} how good it sounds, that {censored} is just horrid. I would love to try the Jerry Cantrell model though.

well that makes 2 of us hahah

i really wanna test out the cantrell wah too

but im one of the few who thinks the slash model isnt bad..plus if you dont set the gain too high, its pretty {censored}in useful when you wanna rip a solo

• Members

i never said I wanted this pedal because of how it looks. Maybe I just like Kirk's wah tone and got it because I wanted a change. Couldn't give a {censored} about what the pedal looks like, especially a wah. It's all about the sound.

• Members

i never said I wanted this pedal because of how it looks. Maybe I just like Kirk's wah tone and got it because I wanted a change. Couldn't give a {censored} about what the pedal looks like, especially a wah. It's all about the sound.

I know its all about the sound, thats why I said it was probably wrong of me to not wanna try it out because of the ugly graphic on top.

Archived