What song have you learned recently?

• Members

It's just not cool man.

Especially if you're in a cover band.

I don't think that he was explicitly referring to playing other people's music live. He probably meant other people's songs that you play alone.

• Members

well first off because you don't have a say of where I can and cannot post, {censored}er.

and secondly because the title states what songs have you learned recently. I simply stated that I don't learn other peoples' songs.

Welp, I've learned some older songs of mine again. I've also transposed pieces of written from piano and guitar and vice versa, and learned a few more new pieces I've been trying to construct.

You're right. I sure would like to learn some covers, but I'm too busy practicing, recording, and playing out shows. You?

But not busy enough to fart around on HC?

• Members

You're right. I sure would like to learn some covers, but I'm too busy practicing, recording, and playing out shows. You?

I have a hard time believing that those activities take up all of your available free time. Maybe you could get off the computer and learn them. Or is being on the internet more important?

• Members

I have a hard time believing that those activities take up all of your available free time. Maybe you could get of the computer and learn them. Or is being on the internet more important?

Hey...I never said there was anything wrong with learning other peoples' songs, just that I don't do it.

Usually when I'm on the computer, browsing forums or such, it is while I am in between things at work, or while I'm at home with my wife, listening to albums, or setting up sessions or the room to record.

Archived