Anyone ever played the newer Gibson amps?

amarr1

• Members
Looks HAWT.
:love:

But no, I've never played on one...

Gibson has done some great stuff w/ their pickups lately, maybe the amps will be a great thing as well... their latest guitars though have left me

:facepalm:
'ing out the wazoo...

Their latest guitars are utterly pathetic. I don't want to hate on this any more than HCFX has, though. Admittedly, I helped.

• Members
:freak:
:freak:

newVs.jpg

But anyway, stereo trem/reverb goodness.
:love:

Wow... that's just plain sad... :cry: ... I gotta say it, then I'm done... but the worst of them aren't even in that pic IMO (Dusk Tiger, Zoot Suit SG...:freak:)

Anyway... the stereo trem/reverb does sound VERY promising... I'd be anxious for someone else to chime in who's actually played on 'em as well.

• Members

They sound really great, I still kick myself for selling my GA15 and for not having the cash to buy the GA20 I saw at a GC for 499$... it sounded so good in person, got a great overdrive tone without being horribly loud either. The tremolo isn't that great, but I don't use that anyways... otherwise I haven't heard a bad thing about em :thu:

And if it matters to you they are handwired on a turret board in the US... pretty good deal considering chinese import amps with worse specs cost the same or more.

Archived