Dude, Droid.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
It's cool, man. I'm still rocking this guy

nokia_3330.jpg

Sometimes when I think about how I could be on here while driving, I calm my thoughts with a pleasant game of snake.

while driving.

I think I'll stick with Oregon Trail and Madden NFL. Or play Scrabble with my friend 3,000 miles away.

• Members

I think I'll stick with Oregon Trail and Madden NFL. Or play Scrabble with my friend 3,000 miles away.

Do you really have that much time to waste that you can sit somewhere and play Oregon trail on your phone? If I wanted to play Oregon trail, I'd go to Missouri and get my wagon and travel to Oregon, hunt buffalo, bury my friend who died of a broken leg, then DIE of dysentery if I even made it across the river. That or play in my sandbox.

• Members

Do you really have that much time to waste that you can sit somewhere and play Oregon trail on your phone? If I wanted to play Oregon trail, I'd go to Missouri and get my wagon and travel to Oregon, hunt buffalo, bury my friend who died of a broken leg, then DIE of dysentery if I even made it across the river. That or play in my sandbox.

It takes 45 mins to take the trolley to work each way. Not to mention the downtime between classes when school is in session. So yes, I do end up with time to kill everyday and games on my phone help kill it.

Archived