JamMan Stereo - Anyone try it?

• Members

:snax:

i think the footswitches should work much better than the Boss-type switches, but everything else about it looks good. i don't notice that much of a difference in the tone on my regular JamMan. certainly nowhere near as bad as a crybaby or something.

• Members

I was going to get the Solo, but the extra features of the Stereo seem worth it. I had terrible tone suck on my original Jamman, I hope this one is improved. I do wish they would roll out the accompanying software soon, it kinda seems like false advertising - saying you can do all of these cool features with the software - that doesn't exist/for sale yet.

And there's the stereo delay Jamman that looks really cool too, if you need a looper and a delay. I could see getting that one IF the delay was really good. http://www.digitech.com/products/Pedals/JamManDelay.php

• Members

I was going to get the Solo, but the extra features of the Stereo seem worth it. I had terrible tone suck on my original Jamman, I hope this one is improved. I do wish they would roll out the accompanying software soon, it kinda seems like false advertising - saying you can do all of these cool features with the software - that doesn't exist/for sale yet.

And there's the stereo delay Jamman that looks really cool too, if you need a looper and a delay. I could see getting that one IF the delay was really good.

I just downloaded the software for the PC. One think I wish they would have done is allow you to use your card reader to edit the loops rather then having to plug in your pedal with a USB cable. The Mac version is not out yet...

Archived