its pretty... like a bound tele.

b_nehpets

• Members
What's this all about?
:confused:

I'm in between contracts with Verizon and debating iPhone vs. HTC Incredible.

I love my Droid, and my girlfriend has the Droid Incredible; both are great phones. I ditched my iPhone 3G and AT&T in favor of the Droid a few months ago and have been very pleased. YMMV, of course.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

an HTC HD2 that is not supposed to be able to run Android software is now sitting on my desk :confused:

AND it's running android -- which according to various fora, it is NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO DO

i found it. can't get into it to discover who it belongs to, it is "locked" and i cant get to contacts, etc........or i would return it.

considering trying to re SIM card it and re-flash the OS to factory.

what would you guys do?

• Members
the signal drops and starts searching as he holds the phone.

but there's obviously no signal issue because steven B tells us so...

and next week he'll be bringing us discount name brand tennis shoes.

yeah, I gathered that, but I have no idea what the signal thing looks like on an Iphone...

...even apple admitted that it was an issue...... not a problem though, just hold it differently or buy a case! :facepalm:

• Members
an HTC HD2 that is not supposed to be able to run Android software is now sitting on my desk
:confused:

AND it's running android -- which according to various fora, it is NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO DO

i found it. can't get into it to discover who it belongs to, it is "locked" and i cant get to contacts, etc........or i would return it.

considering trying to re SIM card it and re-flash the OS to factory.

what would you guys do?

buy a nokia? :idk:

• Members

you work for apple, the average person will not be able to sell their old version iphone now that they sell new for $99

and sure it's a pretty design, as frivolous things often are.

If you don't need it, it better make you go "ooooh"

You have no idea how cell phones and contracts work.

• Members

Like I said, it seems to be a few isolated incidents being blown out of proportion. I mean, how many iPhones have been sold so far? Hundreds of thousands? Millions? Do you see all of those people complaining? My brother and I both got the new iP4 and don't seem to have that problem at all.

• Members

Like I said, it seems to be a few isolated incidents being blown out of proportion. I mean, how many iPhones have been sold so far? Hundreds of thousands? Millions? Do you see all of those people complaining? My brother and I both got the new iP4 and don't seem to have that problem at all.

Like I said, I still want it.

• Members

Yeah man. The natural finish one wasn't that great at all (bit of a dog), but the red one, the MIJ '62 RI was hot. My buddy has the red one now but he won't sell it back to me. Either way my Warmoth and ASAT pwn both of them and this baritone is gonna be the {censored}. Still tho....bound Teles :love:

• Members
Yeah man. The natural finish one wasn't that great at all (bit of a dog), but the red one, the MIJ '62 RI was hot. My buddy has the red one now but he won't sell it back to me. Either way my Warmoth and ASAT pwn both of them and this baritone is gonna be the {censored}. Still tho....bound Teles
:love:

i LOVE a 3 color sunburst Tele custom with a maple neck ala Andy Summers.......always have wanted one. always. for years. with a bucker in the neck.

when Fender did the Andy replica, i shat myself :lol:

$10,000 is a lot of money tho.

i wanna build me a ghetto version of that guitar like you are doing, use some nice Warmoth parts and do it for $1 grand instead of $10 grand :eek:

• Members

Yeah man, I love the Summers replica. I'm a huge fan of his too so it'd be a sick guitar to own. Must be crazy versatile. I usually think double bound Teles look way better with rosewood necks, but in that case with sunburst, the maple looks better.

• Members
Yeah man, I love the Summers replica. I'm a huge fan of his too so it'd be a sick guitar to own. Must be crazy versatile. I usually think double bound Teles look way better with rosewood necks, but in that case with sunburst, the maple looks better.

i PLAYED one :love::love::love:

i like that built in OD circuit in it, too.

that's a dream guitar for me :thu:

a studio owner i worked for in the 80s had some vintage geetars stashed away upstairs. i needed a Tele for a track....

he went upstairs.

came down with a brown Fender case :eek:

inside was a bound '59 Esquire :eek::eek::eek:

slab board

sunburst

double bound

i came:)

Archived